Before you begin this process:
- Your Instagram account must’ve been connected to your Facebook account.
- Your Instagram account must be a Business/Professional account.
Confirm that your accounts are connected and follow these steps below to get started:
- Login to Kiire.
- Click on My Account at the top right side of the dashboard.
3. Select IG Accounts(You will be redirected to a page where you will login your Facebook page).
4. Click the Login with Facebook(A mini tab opens that shows your Instagram account/page(s) connected to your Facebook page).
5. Ensure you check the box for the account(s) you want to connect then click “Next”.
6. A tab that displays your Facebook pages shows up. Ensure that the box (es) is checked.
7. Click Next to go the final tab (On the next tab, ensure that all the options are toggled on).
8. Click “Done”(You will be redirected to “My Accounts” page on Kiire where you can confirm if your account(s) was added).
9. Click on the plug icon that reads “Enable Bot Connection” to enable bot connection for your accounts (You’ll receive a success pop-up and the page refreshes).
Note: After these process, you will need to import your Instagram subscribers to enable you use other features. Check out how to import Instagram subscribers on Kiire
Submit your review