Bases for creating an Instagram private account
- Download the Instagram app.
- Create an account using your Email address.
- Profile basics & choosing a username.
- Find Facebook friends & contacts.
- Pick the right profile photo that suit your taste or what you want to protray on instagram.
- Complete your profile.
Now, let’s convert your Private account to a business account;
- Go to your profile and tap Menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings. (For some accounts, the Switch to professional account option will be listed directly under Settings).
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to professional account.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a category for your business and tap Done.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- Tap Business.
- Tap Next.
- Note: If you’d like, you can follow the steps to connect your business account to a Facebook Page associated with your business. This step is optional, and will make it easier to use all of the features available for businesses across the Facebook family of apps. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your business account.
- Tap X in the top-right corner to return to your profile.