1. Click Subscribe Manager on the left-hand pane of the dashboard.
How to Sync subscribers
- Click Facebook or Instagram under Sync subscribers
- Select the Facebook page, then click Scan now under Scan page inbox.
- Ensure Scan all subscribers and Inbox are selected then click Start scanning.(A success message pops up)
- Click See List under Subscriber list to see your imported contacts and also;
- Click Options >> Migrate full list to bot to move your subscribers to bot subscribers.
- Click Enable to allow your list to scan at the background while you carry on with other actions.
- Click Details under Live Chat to open the section where you can chat live with your contacts
- Click Instagram under Sync subscribers
- Select the IG account, then click Scan now under Scan page inbox.
- Ensure Scan all subscribers is selected then click Start scanning.(A success message pops up)
For Bot Subscribers
- Click Action under Bot Subscribers(You will see the list of your contacts that have been migrated to bot subscribers)
- Click Option at the top right to assign label or download result.
- Click Action under Labels/tags.
- Click New label at the top.
- Enter a label name and select your Page name then click Save.
For Contact group(To manage your contacts in groups)
- Click Actions under Contact Group
- Click New group at the top.
- Enter a Group name and click Save.
For Contact Book
- Click Actions under Contact Book.
- Click New Contact at the top.
- Enter the contact’s Fname, Lname, email, phone no. and choose a contact group, then click Save
- On the list of contacts tab, click Options to Import or Export the list.
Submit your review
Teckipro Support Ticket
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews