- Login to Allclick.
2. Select Instagram kit >> Instagram Publisher.
3. Click Post Templates on the left-hand sidebar of the dashboard.
4. Click “Download Template’’ to download your desired template. (The template(s) will be saved on your PC as a “.json” file extension).
5. Click “Open Template Editor” at the top right directly above the templates.
6. Select “Open Photo” from the dialog box to choose from your saved template(s) on your PC or “Create New” to design a new template for your business.
7. Edit the template to your desired design (Watch our video tutorial on how to edit templates).
8. Click on “Save” at the top bar of the page (The template then saves to your PC).
Submit your review